The café space is the largest and most popular of our spaces (capacity 100), complete with tables, chairs, lounges, stage and a small library. The space also includes a café and kitchenette with tea, coffee, cleaning and some food preparation facilities (see below for full details).
The training room or board room is a smaller carpeted space (capacity 50), with access to chairs, tables and other equipment described below.
The gallery room is a small space for art exhibitions and installments. Contact us via the booking inquiry form if you’re interested in using the space for an exhibition.
The office space has a small number hot desks available on request. Wifi internet, printing and a small amount of file storage is available.
Common Goods Bulk Goods Store
This space is exclusively used for Common Goods and is not available for use by groups.
The following equipment is available at no extra cost:
- Projector and screen (see note below)
- Set top box
- DVD player
- Powered Speakers
- Microphones, leads, DIs and stands (all live on the stage, leads in suitcase)
- Several P.A.s
Please note: to be on the safe side safe, BYO cables for computer – projector (s-video or VGA) and computer – sound (1/8th inch jack to 1/4 inch jack or aux cable/guitar lead with relevant adaptor, for use with Yamaha powered speakers) these cables exist at the Commons however they don’t always get returned to their correct position.
Cafe / Kitchenette Facilities
- Coffee Machine (please ensure you have attended a volunteer induction before use, follow procedures and ask before event)
- Commercial Dishwasher (please ensure you have attended a volunteer induction before use, follow procedures and ask before event)
- Cleaning and food prep. area
- Microwave but no oven/cooktop
- Cups, plates, glasses, teapots, cutlery etc. (please note: all must be washed and returned after use)
- Instant tea and coffee and urn (available for use for any event, go for it!)