The Commons has a code of conduct that we ask all volunteers and workers to abide by.
- Support The Commons mission statement, values & ethos.
- Act with kindness and integrity.
- Work within boundaries of your position description.
- Create a safe space free from harassment and discrimination.
- Care for the Commons, its people, and its resources in a safe and appropriate manner.
If you feel that this code of conduct has not been adhered to, please let us know by talking to one of the management committee or sending us an email to email@example.com. You can also read more about our complaints and grievance process below:
Volunteer complaints and grievances
If a volunteer is dissatisfied with any aspect of their role, they are encouraged to raise their concerns with the Volunteer Coordinator immediately. The Volunteer Coordinator will identify a timeframe for investigation of the issue and seek a resolution in collaboration with the volunteer, with escalation to the Management Committee as necessary. If a volunteer wishes to make a complaint regarding the Volunteer Coordinator, they should contact the Management Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-volunteer complaints and grievances
If you’re a member of the general public or a commoner who is not a volunteer, you can give feedback or raise any concerns about The Commons via the feedback form on this website.